The Princess Who Always Did the Opposite Book
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
This fairy story from our Signature range is the perfect gift for the little Princess in your life.
- This enchanting fairy story tells of a good princess who lives with the king and queen in a huge castle. Good but with a hang-up. She does the opposite of everything she is supposed to do.
- The story follows the princess as she goes on a journey to deliver an important message from the king with the inevitable outcome. On her travels she encounters a friendly dragon, a wicked wizard and a kindly fairy godmother.
- All the elements of a classic fairy tale that a little girl will adore. She'll also adore that the princess has her name that appears throughout the book.
- Full of coloured illustrations the hardback book teaches opposite words such as tidy and messy, small and big, left and right and happy and sad in an amusing way.
- As well as a girl's name the A4 book includes a personal message on the title page.
- Add a photo to make this gift even more special
- Dimensions: 27.5 × 19.5 × 0.4 cm
- Dispatched within 1-2 working days